A-Z SPORTS COACHING already run many successful projects for local community and youth organisations such as:
- Multi sports sessions
- Specific sports sessions (i.e. Football,
Basketball and cricket etc.)
- Keep-fit classes designed specifically
for girls and women
- Yoga for over 50’s
- Access to sports (adapted sports
sessions for disabled participants)
- Diet, nutrition and healthy lifestyle
And many more!
Many community organisations use sports and fitness as a tool to engage with their service users, so why not partner up with A-Z SPORTS COACHING and benefit from our vastly knowledgeable and
well experienced coaches and instructors!
We work with you to provide the NEEDS of your projects and design a bespoke programme tailored for your service users.
Through our high quality sessions, we aim to develop a healthier body and mind for all our participants.
A-Z SPORTS COACHING are committed to and have a keen interest in working with local community & youth organisations to improve the health and wellbeing of local people.
Why choose to work with us?
- National governing body (NGB) Fully qualified coaches and instructors
- Liability insured
- All staff have enhanced CRB/DBS check
- All our coaches are first aid trained
- Experience in delivery of national curriculum based PE
- Vast experience in delivering sports coaching sessions
- Staff are trained to deal with behavior management
- If coaches are unable to attend 100% guarantee for adequate cover
- Free taster sessions