A-Z SPORTS COACHING currently has a team of experienced coaches working in many primary schools within London. We offer the following coaching and teaching services:
• National Curriculum PE (PPA Cover & PE Lessons for EYFS, KS1 and KS2)
• Breakfast club
• Lunchtime activities and sports
• Extra-curricular clubs (after school clubs)
• Girls only sessions
All our coaches have had Enhanced DBS checked and approved, as well as being trained in first aid and safeguarding children. In order to maintain the high levels of coaching in the school environment, A-Z SPORTS COACHING has a rigorous recruiting process in place.
A-Z SPORTS COACHING prides itself on employing only coaches with referenced teaching and coaching experience. Continuous professional development is a necessity for all coaches. A-Z SPORTS COACHING strives to ensure all coaching staff are up-to-date with relevant coaching qualifications, training techniques and strategies.
We strongly believe there is a sport for every child so we endeavor to find “that sport”, whilst always making sure they participate and enjoy all our sessions.
Why choose to work with us?
- National governing body (NGB) Fully qualified coaches and instructors
- Liability insured
- All staff have enhanced CRB/DBS check
- All our coaches are first aid trained
- Experience in delivery of national curriculum based PE
- Vast experience in delivering sports coaching sessions
- Staff are trained to deal with behavior management
- If coaches are unable to attend 100% guarantee for adequate cover
- Free taster sessions