As breakfast clubs are becoming more and more popular with a wide range of parents, we have introduced a service to provide early morning support for your school with the objective of involving children in various fun activities before formal lessons begin.
To get an idea of how our Breakfast Clubs are run, take a look at one of our current schedules:
7.30am Brain training activities to get the pupils minds warmed up.
7.40am Fun based activities where the whole group is involved and engaged.
8.20 am Children will have nutritious fruit drinks and a healthy breakfast bar.
8.35am our instructor will talk about the importance of eating a nutritious breakfast and maintaining a healthy diet and lifestyle.
8.45am Pupils are fuelled, energised and ready to go to class.
Why choose to work with us?
- National governing body (NGB) Fully qualified coaches and instructors
- Liability insured
- All staff have enhanced CRB/DBS check
- All our coaches are first aid trained
- Experience in delivery of national curriculum based PE
- Vast experience in delivering sports coaching sessions
- Staff are trained to deal with behavior management
- If coaches are unable to attend 100% guarantee for adequate cover
- Free taster sessions