Health and Wellbeing at Work
It is no secret that a healthier workforce is a more productive and happier one. A-Z SPORTS COACHING is here to support employers in creating a healthier and more motivated workforce. We work with all types of businesses, offering both in-house and external activities and workshops.
We assess and provide each business with a bespoke in-house/external activities or workshops that engages all employees.
Areas of assessment
Healthy eating in the workplace
Physical activity in the workplace
Let our team of coaches and instructors bring fun-packed activities and sessions to your business and employees!
Key benefits to employees
• Improved work-life balance
• Improved health
• Improved sense of wellbeing and morale
• Reduced stress and depression
• Greater team cohesion and inter-employee relations
Key benefits to employers
• Recruitment and retention of highly skilled staff
• Increased productivity
• Positive and caring image
• Reduced short and long term sickness
• Improved staff engagement
In-house fitness sessions
(All equipment is provided)
Zumba: Is a dance based fitness program, have fun, move to great music and burn a significant amount of calories!
For all levels of fitness and experience.
Body blast: A fun and action-packed session will have you kicking, punching and jumping allowing you to work every single muscle in your body.
Yoga: Our yoga is designed to improve posture, increase strength, develop flexibility and boost mental wellbeing!
All-in-one health and wellbeing session.
Boxercise- Get fit and fight the fat. Gloves, pads, bags and skipping ropes in an exciting pules raising session.
Energetic and fun-packed activities designed for all to participate in the comfort of your own department or office!
• Get up and get active sessions (fun-based activities to bring movement and energy to the team)
Hula hoops, bands, space hoppers and many more
• Healthy eating workshops (non-judgmental workshops offering advice and guidance)
• Massage and therapy sessions (relaxing and soothing experience)
External sports sessions
We also offer coaching sessions in specific sports for your business such as:
Football (5-aside or 7-aside)
These sports sessions will be exclusive to your employee Also why not join us for the monthly or quarterly friendly tournaments that we run for businesses and corporate organisations!