Lunchtimes can be a hectic time for teachers and playground assistants so our specialised coaches will keep children occupied by engaging them in activities such as football, basketball, rounders, dodgeball, cricket and many more.
The lunchtime activities have proved increasingly popular with schools as the number of playground incidents have been reduced due to the high level of pupil participation in our organised activities.
Organised play set out by a A-Z SPORTS COACHING coach is easy with a class or a year group who use a particular part of a playground, field or hall to participate in a specific activity or game.
Why choose to work with us?
- National governing body (NGB) Fully qualified coaches and instructors
- Liability insured
- All staff have enhanced CRB/DBS check
- All our coaches are first aid trained
- Experience in delivery of national curriculum based PE
- Vast experience in delivering sports coaching sessions
- Staff are trained to deal with behavior management
- If coaches are unable to attend 100% guarantee for adequate cover
- Free taster sessions